Monday, January 17, 2011

How to calculate your ecological footprint.

It's easy! Let FootPrintNetwork.org do it for you. It's a neat little quiz where you actually have your own little avatar wandering around the environment in which it takes for you to personally live the way you do. It's eye-opening seeing different things drop on the map around you that are all necessary for your current lifestyle.

Image courtesy of ZeroWaste.ca.

I just took the quiz myself and unfortunately it would take 3.5 earths for everyone on the planet to live as I do. Not exactly the greatest results, but I'm doing my best to reduce, reuse, and recycle! Can you do better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment for venTREEloquism. If you enjoyed this post, please check out other entries and remember to subscribe!